Friday 12 February 2016

WRMK Second Level Embossing Folders....Oh Happy Day...by SSS....Clean and Simple

An "Oh Happy Day" warm welcome to my Craft Room today. Well, I have decided to ask my viewer's if they would like to see more Clean and Simple Cards by me, or the regular Vintage Cards, or a HALF  Clean and Simple, HALF  Vintage etc. style card for you to view. I would love if you would share with me what you want to see me create. I do create for you, so you may glean some inspiration, tips, technique's I am learning along my crafting journey, so I may share them with you. Here are 5 Distressed Card Bases ready for me to create some Clean and Simple Cards for you this week. I have already accomplished the card bases for you here today in this video.  Now, each day I will use one of the amazing WRMK Second Level Embossing Folders, one Distress Card Base, and create a different technique card with you in mind. I am looking forward to your input, and how I can better showcase my work, and we can learn together how to build a style all our own. Thank you for your support, and I am going to be changing out some of my Blog in the near future, so you, my Subscriber's will have easy PRESS access to all the supplies I will be using here on my Blog, and on my YouTube Channel. I want to grow together, and give you the cards, projects, and art work that you want to see. Have a Blessed week, and I will see you tomorrow for our 2nd CAS Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment