Tuesday 11 August 2015

Zig PURR-fect Watercolour Pens making Kitty Fun-Fur look real, using Wink of Stella Clear

Welcome to my Craft Room this evening. I found this fun Kitty Set in my stash, and couldn't wait to use my Zig Watercolour 60 Set. I used my clear Wink of Stella to move the watercolour around, and it did not let me down. I tried to achieve a look of real fun kitty fur, hoping this will help you when you are painting on black fun fur also. I tried to add a few tips, and tricks I have learned practicing with them. I will include the picture, and the itemized list of items used on the Kitty to get the black, fun fur look. These few items will help make black fur, hair, whatever you need textured, look real.  Smiles Thank you as always for taking the time to view my video's. See you on Part 2, the Envelope with Copic's.

No comments:

Post a Comment