Saturday 15 August 2015

Purging and reorganizing my Craft Room. Oh yes, I had to run out and do a Haul for you today. hahaha

Welcome to my Craft Room. For the last 3 days I have been purging my craft room of all unnecessary  craft products that have been laying around, and seldom used. I am replacing most of my paper lines, and getting new inks. I was looking for a specific thing on Thursday for my craft card, and for the life of me I couldn't find it. I took a step back, and realized I needed to do something about it asap. It is so funny, because in the middle of organizing, and purging my room, I ran out and bought some more craft supplies. hahaha I am going to do a before and after Room Tour in a few weeks,  just to encourage those that think it can't be done. I had so much in my room you could not move. smiles Now, I have space to walk around, and everything is labelled, and in its rightful place. It will take me 2 more weeks to label all my stamps and dies, when the units get here. I am looking forward to organizing those as well. As a natural hoarder, I want to encourage you to let go of things you think you may use, but don't...haha, and let someone else enjoy it instead. Huge Smiles. It is fun actually to see what we really don't use. I will see you on the Craft Room Redo Tour in a few weeks. Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment