Monday 6 July 2015

A small haul video, plus a wonderful set up for filming your video's.

Welcome to my Craft Room this very hot summer day. I hope all my Canadian friends enjoyed our Dominion Day with family and friends last week, as well as my American friends their 4th of July Independence Day over the weekend. I have been extremely busy over the last 2 weeks, and the weather has been unbelievably humid and hot. This means I cannot stand to be in my Craft Room during the day, as I have no A\C in there. I shut the door and spend my day in the rest of my wonderfully cold house. I know that I should clean out the section that my hubby needs so he can run the duct work up into my room, but honestly I can't deal with the mess in the hot weather. hahaha I will think about it when I return from my vacation. I will just have to do my projects in the cool of the day between 4:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. LOL Like that is going to happen. Smiles. Please enjoy this little haul with me, and I am going to get a page done in my water color journal for you as soon as it cools down. I would like to leave this link for you that a friend did in her craft room for filming. I am going to have my son make this for me next week while I am visiting him for 2 weeks. I can't wait to try it out. Camera Set Up for making video's with Lil StampBug. Please check out her channel, and support this delightful crafter. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, Carol! So beautiful! Thank you for the link. It's hard for me to imagine working in a hot craft room. I have fans going from my bedroom toward the hall and one in my craft room facing from the a/c portion of my house. Very hot down here in Southwest Louisiana, too. Hope you had fun during your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my Southern Belle Sharon...smiles It was in the 90's here today! Not my kind of weather! Thanks for taking the time to comment sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete