Friday 1 May 2015

Misti Masking Technique using SU Lotus Blossom Set! Part 1 of 2

Welcome to my craft room! This ended up a totally different card, due to the fact I was interrupted half way through my first video, using the background stamp, due to company arriving! Lol....I started the video once again taking a different approach, and using another SU set, to make this retro looking card using my Misti! It has been some time since doing a card project, that I was feeling totally out of my element...lol...After working day after day on my Mixed Media DT Project, it seemed funny trying to create a quick, one layer card I needed for a friend today! I ended up doing a two parter...What's new, right?...haha Part 2 will be uploaded later! Hope you like it! I wasn't sure I did at first, but it grew on me, by the time I made the matching envelope! Huge Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment