Thursday 7 May 2015

A Small Haul, and I now own a 3rd one of these products....??????

Welcome to my Craft Room. Today I thought I would share a small Haul video with you. I asked a question on Stamp Nation, and asked all the wonderful crafting friends, if they could guess what I ordered. It was wonderful reading what other's thought I would purchase. I already have 2 of these products, but after seeing this on CHA, I knew I would have to get another one. Smiles

I wanted to remind everyone that is on my Blog, and on my YouTube Channel, that on May 19th I will be picking Winner's for Gift Certificates from these wonderful Sponsors, that graciously gave gift certificates to spend in their store. I am going to list them for you, so you can go and look at the fantastic craft supplies you can purchase, using the Gift Certificate toward an item in their store. I want to take this time again, to thank all my wonderful SUBSCRIBER'S. I have over 1300 Subbie's, and am so delighted. This is the reason I want to show my appreciation, and offer these Gift Certificate's supplied by these Companies, and friends that want to show their support for me reaching 1K YouTube Subscriber Friends.

I also want to thank my friends over at Sherry Baldy Stamps, as I am there Design Team Member, and absolutely love these adorable stamps, digi's, and craft supplies. Please drop over and see what I am talking about. If you put "yourespecial50" after your order, and you will receive a discount of 50%. Please go look at all the awesome Sherri Baldy Stamps and Product Line 

Here is a list of all the wonderful Supporter's of my 1K YouTube Celebration

Catherine Pooler is giving away a one month free subscription to Stamp Nation
Buffalo Stamps and Stuff will contribute a gift certificate towards a store product at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff
Lindy's Stamp Gang a Gift Certificate at their store Lindy's Stamp Gang
Sweet and Sassy Stamp a Gift Certificate towards a product at SweetnSassyStamps
My Favorite Things a Gift Certificate at their store My Favorite Things
Misti will provide a Gift Certificate towards a My Sweet Petunia Misti
Heartfelt Creations will give a Gift Certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations
StampNStorage a $50.00 gift Certificate over at StampnStorage

I will add Sponsor's as I hear from them. I will be giving away a Stampin Up New Stamp Set as a Thank you. All you have to do is leave me a comment that you are a Subscriber, either on my Blog, Goggle +, or on my YouTube Channel. If you haven't subscribed yet, I would love to have you Subscribe. I will pull names on my Birthday, May 19th. Take Care, and Thank You.

7 comments:

  1. Thats what I am asking my son for mothers day! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what I am asking my son for mothers day! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome request Pattie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new subscriber to your blog, though I follow your posts at Stamp Nation. I'm so excited to be at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, you lucky, lucky girl!!!!! I have wanted a big shot pro for so long, I didn't know they had a big shot plus. I am so happy for you, I am so happy you got that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for joining Donna. I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jaunny, I love your Blog name! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete