Tuesday 19 May 2015

1K YouTube Celebration WINNERS

Thank you to all my YouTube Subscriber's. This is my 1K YouTube Celebration Winner's Box, where I picked 9 Winner's today. If your name is mentioned, you have 24 hours to contact me by email, so I can forward your gift certificate information. Thank you to all that sent me Birthday Greetings today. I appreciate every single email. If you find you will not use the Certificate, please forward me, so I may pick another WINNER. Thank you for all your encouraging comments. I look forward to hear from you.

Buffalo Stamp and Stuff..... Just for You
Heartfelt Creations...............Doris Dieturil
Catherine Pooler Stamp Nation.....Bernie B
Lindy's Stamp Gang.....Fletgold
Sweet and Sassy.....Gramma Sandy 100
My Favourite Things .....Bobbie
Misty.....Debbie Graffius
Stampin Up Set....Slim Cards
Stamp and Storage ....Ally

2 comments: