Friday 7 November 2014

Shaker Cards using Penny Black Fawn Die

Thank you for joining me tonight in my Craft Room. I had so much fun making these two Shaker Cards this afternoon. I had a request to make the card, then do another one showing how it was created. It took me the same amount of time putting it together though. I had so much of it prepared ahead of time, and still I went the full time. LOL I couldn't edit, or you would miss some of the process of putting together all the pieces parts. hahaha I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I am working on some speedy video's in the future. If you have any questions, just leave me a comment. Have a great weekend. God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I know I always say this but it bears repeating. Watching your video's is very informative and relaxing. I just got my turkey in and am enjoying watching Carol's Video's. God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete