Friday 3 October 2014

New Copic Air Compressor joined by a wee HAUL

Thanks for joining me today in my Craft Room. I know I've not been crafting as usual, but that will change as soon as I get back from vacation. I am back to retirement as of today, and a thousand projects are awaiting my return. I have all sorts of new techniques using products I have sitting around waiting to be used again. One is CHALK painted card fronts. I have so many chalk sets, I had to discover new ways to use then...I did, and can hardly wait to show you! Copic Colouring 101 will begin soon. I want to explore various techniques, and how to illustrate them on card settings. I've been practicing with my COPIC'S, so I can share some fun ways to use them. Another craft idea are coasters for Christmas gifts, using Alcohol Inks, smooth tiles, and felt. Wonderful gift idea's, at affordable prices will be on my list of tutorials! Thanks for your encouragement, and I'll see you n my next video.

No comments:

Post a Comment