Sunday 12 October 2014

Copic Texture Technique on animals

Thank you for joining me in my Craft Room today! I'm away visiting family, but I did bring along my Copic's to practice with!...lol. I've been doing animals lately, trying to develope some different textures. The camera shut off however before I was completely finished. I apologize for that. The next video I'm uploading will show the final results. One thing about COPIC'S I've learned from Sandy Allnock during class was the numbering system, and how it works on understanding your markers when colouring. It wasn't a clear explanation on the video...lol...but, I will try and explain it on here for you to better understand what I was trying to say on the video. Smile

The letter tells us the colour family
The first number tells us the SATURATION of the marker. Example: The LOWER the number the more PURE and VIBRANT the color. The HIGHER the number the less SATURATED and TONED DOWN the color appears.
The second number indicates the COLOR SHADE. LOWER numbers indicate LIGHTER SHADES, and HIGHER numbers indicate DARKER SHADES.

See you on the next video! Thanks to those friends checking in to see if I disappeared! Smiles


No comments:

Post a Comment