Thursday 11 September 2014

Water Colour with Distress Inks

Thanks for dropping by my Craft Room today. I was inspired to draw, and water colour these beautiful ears of festive corn after viewing the Frugal Crafter. I am doing a smaller version with the distress markers to place in a Challenge over on Stamp Nation. The colour challenge fit this sketch perfectly. I have to admit I scaled down the one from this video that I messed up...lol...I made it over on a 6x7 inch card base. I'll be doing a napkin transfer technique, and a truly FALL VINTAGE CARD, that we all know I love to create, rather than CLEAN AND SIMPLE, any day..lol..lol...Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog. It means so much! Please give this sketch a try. It is delightful once you get started. See you on the next video! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment