Tuesday 23 September 2014

Fun Shopping Day, and a few Order's have arrived!

Welcome to my Craft Room today! It has been awhile since I've been in my Craft Room, since going back to work. Five days left, and I'm back to my RETIREMENT STATIS...lol...I was off today, so I decided to go shopping...fancy that!...haha...An order from Ellen Hutson arrived today as well, so I thought I'd show you what I received. I also bought 2, 110lb. White CARDSTOCK from Michael's that everyone seems to like. I forgot to get them out and show you. I will try them on a card to see what I think of the weight. I was watching a few video's, and the person's using it, had great reviews. I will try it tomorrow. I also received some beautiful THANKYOU ribbon in the order box from Ellen, for placing my order. It was nicely packaged, with a pretty note! Please enjoy this HAUL, and I'll see you on the Explosion Box Project I'm starting tomorrow. Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment