Sunday 3 August 2014

Another small Haul, including the Graphic 45 New Release Set, Raining Cats, and Dogs.

Thank you for joining me in my Craft Room today! Please sit back, and grab a cup of tea, while I take you through my wonderful Haul! Tomorrow starts the New Class with Jennifer McGuire, and Kristina Werner, called STRETCHING YOUR STAMPS 2. You can still join the Class for $20.00, a wonderful price for a 2 week online class, that teaches how we can stretch some of our stamps, using different technique's, 9:00 EST.....I'm recalling looking forward to this. You can check it out on the Web...STRETCHING YOUR STAMPS 2.....Thank you for joining me. ALSO, I see I have a new subscriber....yay, you just made my day! Thank you for joining, along with my other wonderful subscriber's! See you tomorrow, with a pretty card technique I'll be learning on my first Online Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment