Tuesday 15 July 2014

A little Haul, and some organizing AGAIN!

Welcome to my Craft Room today. I have been under the weather for a few weeks, but feeling much better today. I'm anxiously awaiting my Copic order, so I could share with you my new Storage Unit. My hubby helped me put it together last night, and as soon as I receive them, I will reveal this to you. This is just a small HAUL, and future idea's video, to better organize my desk for crafting! I haven't posted a video in awhile, so I thought I'd share a few things I purchased for my future projects! Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was watching your video and had to tell you this idea for your paint brush holder. put a wooden wedge in the bottom that is shorter in the back and gets taller as you get to the front. Then your paint brushes will stick out further in the front for the shorter ones. Loved your video!!

    ReplyDelete